Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It would seem nearly impossible. . .

. . .for someone to quietly drop off the face of the earth, seeing as how it's round. ::smiles:: But somehow, I managed to do just that. I've been around, waiting for a moment to appear when I could return.
I didn't completely leave the internet world,---I published the occasional comment and read new posts on other blogs. I've also kept up with my dear friends on facebook, and, somewhat, on Twitter.

{I have drowned in a deep sea of unanswered emails, however! Thank you so very much if you took a moment to send me a message, I'm so blessed by it & I dearly enjoy hearing from you all! Life oft gets in the way of me answering, but I do try when I have a chance.}

Oh, there are so many things I've wished to share for many weeks now. Some things must still wait a little while to be revealed. :) A new year is upon us now. I have lists upon lists of things I want to accomplish this year, and so much I want to learn. For now, I shall simply reassure you all of my existence, and leave a few photos. I recently acquired a new lens for my camera and I am thoroughly enjoying it. :) 

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket 
Many blessings,


17 comments:

  1. Ahh! So beautiful. I love these pictures! I have to say the first photo is my favorite. Simply gorgeous. <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Livvy!!
    Looking forward to more posts! :) I know how it is with blogs..You know how faithful we have been ;)

    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yay... you posted, Livvy! ;) I *love* these pictures. The first one is so adorable! <3

    Looking forward to some more posts from you! I've been a terrible blogger as well. I just can't seem to stay on here consistently. Oh, well...

    ~ Love always,
    Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing a little beauty with the rest of us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the pictures! I don't know which is my favorite, they are all lovely. By the way, if you do not mind me asking, what camera do you own? I am earning money for one and I am still deciding which one to buy. :)

    In Christ,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww I'm a horselover so I LOVE the last photo. Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are simply exquisite! Your eye is so well trained! Love the pictures! It’s hard to choose, but I think the 3rd is my favorite! =) Welcome back & thanks for sharing these! Beautiful!
    In Christian Love,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, Livvy. :o) Haha,I know what you mean about falling of the face of the earth..It is possible. ;o) Hope to see y'all soon.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos Livvy! If you don't mind my asking, what new lens did you recently acquire?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi I love your blog1 It might be the best blog I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The font is called "Aquarelle!" Thanks for your comment, Livvy! ;)

    -Ara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Livvy!
    Great to see you post! So, what lens have you acquired?
    Lovely shots! Mary said her favorite was the one with the berries.
    Tell your family hello! Hope y'all are well.
    ~Beth
    P.S. I just got a new Nikon camera in Nov. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi again. Out of curiosity what is your new lens? I have a nikon d50 and love taking photos too. I bought it when I was 13 but now I'm thinking about trading it in to get the latest model which can also video in HD.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures, Olivia! I love your blog theme :)

    Love,
    Mrs. Stricklen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for not falling of the "edge". :) I have missed your lovely posts and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hee hee! Is that Hobbes? He's gotten so big! :D Hey, it's only been two years. We just have to leave Yankee Territory before summer! I am having serious Powers family withdrawal!
    Love you! Love you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pictures! What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete