Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



~~For Today~~

Outside my window...
Raining, dark & dreary. A little cold, too.

I am thinking...
How I need to organize my drawers, closet, and under my bed.

I am thankful for...
My family, my warm home, my goat who's due very soon, and a multitude of other things.

From the kitchen...
Nothing much right now, I'll probably start dinner in a little while.

I am wearing...
An embroidered denim skirt, a pink shirt, my hair in a braid.

I am creating...
A retro apron for mom.

I am going...
To edit lots of pictures this week!

I am reading...
Missionary Patriarch- The True Story of John G. Paton.
The Real Lincoln
The Family

I am hoping...
That I can find some furniture to complete my room. We'll be repainting & decorating it in the next few weeks. I can't wait!

I am hearing...
A kitten mewing, distant conversation.

Around the house...
Pretty tidy, could use a bit of straightening in some rooms.

One of my favorite things...
Dear friends and family!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Deep cleaning the twin's room, decorating & painting it.
Lots of reading, schoolwork, making the house extra cozy.
Daddy has the week off work! Hurrah!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Coffee, anyone?





Care to join the daybook?

The Simple Woman's Daybook icon used with permission.

10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post, Livvy! I love the coffee photograph... So creative and amazing!

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat post, Livvy! Thanks for sharing!

    Yum! That coffee looks good. ;D

    Btw, I love the music in the background! It's so peaceful to listen to.

    In Christ,
    Moriah S.

    P.S. Have you ever seen the movies, Facing the Giants or Fireproof? Just curious, because the church who made those movies are located in Georgia. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna,
    Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment, and I'm happy you enjoyed the post! :)
    Hugs!

    Moriah,
    Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :)

    Why yes, actually, we've met Mr. Kendrick before. We really enjoy their movies, as well.

    Y'all have a delightful evening!

    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... I loved reading your daybook, Livvy! These are always so much fun. That coffee picture is AMAZNG! Very neat. Hope you're having a happy Monday, dear friend!! :)

    ~ Lots of Love,
    Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lindsay!
    I agree, they are fun! I always love to see the entries of other young ladies! :)
    Why thank you! I was playing around with shutter speed and tryed catching pictures of droplets. There are some incredible pictures on Flickr where people have done it with food coloring.

    Thank you,dear Lindsay! :) I hope you are, as well!

    *Hugs*
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Livvy, that is an amazing picture! I also enjoy photography so I should try playing with my shutter speed. ;)

    I enjoyed the daybook as well.

    In Christ,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the coffee picture, Livvy!!
    I enjoyed your post as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Livvy,

    Wow! That's so neat that you got to meet Mr. Kendrick! I LOVE the Sherwood movies!

    I have been commenting on your blog for awhile now as "Anonymous". Well, to my great joy, I now have a blog! :D

    Please feel free to vist!

    Blessings,
    Moriah S.

    www.uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Livvy,

    I have been reading your blog for some time now and I have always forgotten to 'follow' you!

    Anyway I have awarded you over at my blog so come and get it!!!

    In Christ,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol... what'd you drop into it? :)
    --great photos!


    -Jayne

    ReplyDelete