Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Photoshoot with the kids

Here are some more pictures of the kids. Aren't they hilarious?? {The kids, I mean ;) }


This is probably the funniest picture I took. The doe kid *loves* the camera! She couldn't figure out where that odd clicking sound was coming from!! Haha! :D
This little guy is so sweet! He just loves to be cuddled!



Miss Mischievous

^I burst out laughing every time I see this one! ;)^

♥♥♥♥♥

Don't these two just put a smile on your face?


Stay tuned for an extra special post tomorrow, I think y'all are really going to like it! :)


9 comments:

  1. I love little baby goats! They are SOOOO cute.


    *Lizzie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... these pictures sure made me smile!! SO sweet. :) I can't wait for your post tomorrow, Livvy! Hmmmm... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness they are too cute Livvy!
    I ♥ the one with the hearts under it.
    Kathleen Orenczak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those kids are so *CUTE*!!!

    Thanks for sharing, Livvy!

    Blessings,
    Moriah

    uniquelyfashioneforhisglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What precious pictures! I love the inquisitive little guy in the first picture. :)

    Blessings ~
    Lacie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! These are great! We have goats aswell, but everytime I go to take a picture, they move. Grrr... it gets annoying after awhile, but I just try to try again!
    I love your blog and I'm following you now. Come check out my blog

    http://hillbillychronicle.blogspot.com/

    And in case you are wonderin' "How in the world did this person find my blog"; I found you through my friend Miranda's blog {Travel Notes}.

    ReplyDelete