Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Getting Better

First off, let me thank each and every one of y'all for your dear, sweet, and loving well wishes. They made me feel so much better, and knowing that y'all were praying for me helped immensely. It's so wonderful to know that I have such dear, considerate, kind-hearted young ladies in my life.


I'm almost well now, minus some lingering coughing, etc. Thankfully, it looks like no one else is getting it.


I'll be back posting again soon, with lots of pictures! We did something very fun on Saturday, that involves our favorite pet. ;) Can you guess?
*******************

With love and gratitude,

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Looking forward to your next post! ;)

    SOLI DEO GLORIA!

    -Kyrie<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're feeling so much better, dear! You're very welcome for all the comments! :) And I'm so glad that prayers worked! :)

    Love and blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livvy,

    I am so glad you are feeling better! What a blessing from God!
    I can't wait to see pictures... I know idea what you did! :)

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay... I'm so glad you're getting better, dear Livvy! Can't wait for your next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're better, Livvy!

    Blessings,
    Karis

    ReplyDelete