Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Snow-Lady

Last evening just before dark, Emily, Ivey, and myself decided to build a snowman. We were making great progress and had almost finished, when I decided to make the head a little more realistic. I began sculpting the face and soon asked E & I to help me put a bit more snow under the head. I made a feminine face and neck, for this had to be a young woman. After a few more minutes (and a lot more snow here, and less there), we had a lovely snow-lady on our hands. Of course, she had to be a Godly woman in history, so we decided (from her stature) that she should be Martha Washington.
:D

**************
**************
**************
Did any of y'all make a snowman/lady?

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool! It dos not snow very often were I live. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, you did a really good job! Are you an artist? I just put up pics of the snowman we made today on my blog. It's not as well done as your though! ;D

    Blessings,
    Karis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a really nice snow lady,
    Livvy! Y'all did a wonderful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! You all did a wonderful job

    We didn't do anything half as detailed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get a chance to make a snow-man. :( Our snow is almost gone and it snowed only last night! 5 inches gone just like that. It's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. And great idea too.

    ReplyDelete