Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Free Admission To Callaway Gardens!


Hello ladies!
I just had to let y'all in on this delightful bit of news!
All the month of February, Callaway Gardens will be having free admission!!
As the website says:
"Beginning January 1 through February 28, 2010, Callaway Gardens is inviting everyone to "Be Our Guest." Admission is complimentary for these two months providing guests with the opportunity to enjoy time with their family and friends reconnecting in nature. Just show up - no ticket necessary to enter the Gardens."

If you live within a reasonable distance, or will be traveling through Georgia sometime this month, I highly encourage you to stop by the Gardens!


Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. That's cool! I hope my family can go! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it sounds like it would be fun, but unfortunately, I live in CA... :( But, I shall enjoy it from a distance! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Livvy!

    My name is Rachel I am a 14 years old Bible Believing Christian.

    I just came across your blog and it very nice!!

    What pretty pics. I love gardens and gardening that’s one of my hobbies!!

    Really would like to get to know you better!

    God bless
    Rachel*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! How wonderful!
    That sounds exciting!

    That is a lovely picture!
    You are a wonderful photographer!

    Blessings,

    Leah

    ReplyDelete