Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

There Is A God

This is a beautiful song I just had to share! It's swiftly become a favorite of mine.
I hope you enjoy it!
P.S. Don't forget to turn off my playlist first! :)



Try and put your arms around a hundred year old tree.
Climb up on a horse and let him run full speed.
Take a look down at the world from 30,000 feet on your next flight.

Watch a flock of birds against the morning sun.
Close your eyes and listen to the river run.
Catch a firefly in your hand or a raindrop on your tongue.
That's right.

There is a God
There is a God
There is a God
How much proof do you need?

Plant a seed and see what comes out of the ground.
Find the heartbeat on your baby's ultrasound.
In a few years hear him laughing,
Don't it sound like a song?

Stop and think about what you don't understand.
Things like life and love and how the world began.
Hear the doctor say we can't explain it,
But the cancer is gone.

There is a God
There is a God
There is a God
How much proof do you need?

"Science" says it's all just circumstance.
Like this whole world's just an accident.
But if you want to shoot that theory down,
Look around, just look around.

There is a God
There is a God
There is a God
How much proof do you need?

There is a God
There is a God
There is a God
How much proof do you need?



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful song ,Livvy! There is a God...Creation itself proves that there is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome awesome awesome friend!!! God is the only answer - i pity those so blind to believe otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you don't know me, my name is Audra Carpenter. I have been looking for like-minded girls my age to fellowship with, I saw that you live in Georgia. Do you mind if I ask where in Georgia? I would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone, for y'alls comments! I always love to receive them!

    Audra:
    Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog, it's nice to "meet" you! :)
    I don't mind sharing with you where I live, as I'm always looking for a like-minded friend as well. I live just outside of Columbus. If you would like to exchange email I can give you my email address. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

    God bless,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Livvy.
    Ok, thank you! I am not quite sure exactly where that is, but I live in Canton. Sure! I would love to exchange emails! I would really enjoy that :) Audra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again, Audra!
    I think my brother said that Columbus is around 125 miles from Canton. Thanks to the invention of cars, that isn't very far. :)
    My email address is kkmoeigep3.at.yahoo.com

    Feel free to email me whenever! :)

    God bless,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi livvy! ive seen you around in the blogging world, but i never even thought about visiting your blog! definitely gonna follow! "see" you around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that song it's really pretty, and very true!!

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful song Livvy! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete