Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Christmas Gift



I mentioned in the post previous to this one something about two gifts that I received for Christmas. One of the things I had wanted for awhile was a good quality camera. So, for Christmas this year, Mom and Dad decided to get me one! I was so surprised!! They bought me a Nikon D3000, and so far I have enjoyed taking over 650(!) pictures. Here are some that I have taken over the last week:

Emily has strawberry blonde eyebrows and eyelashes because she has red hair.


The pecan pie I made for Christmas.


We went to Callaway last weekend and walked the beach. A plane flew over quite low, so I took a picture.

The clouds were so pretty! I took many more pictures here, so maybe I'll do a post with them later.
More pictures will be coming soon!
Blessings!



P.S Can y'all guess what the other present might be? (He loves peppermints.)

Photograph of the Nikon camera courtesy of Google images.

10 comments:

  1. Amazing photos and an amazing camera! Congrats!
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the quality of your camera (and your photography skills!)! Great job!
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fun Christmas gift, Livvy!! I'm actually saving up for a nicer camera like that. I can't decide between a Nikon or a Canon. I'll have to do some more research on it. :) Anyway, I LOVE that last picture. It's amazing! Have fun snapping photos, dear friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really nice camera Livvy!
    We need to get a new one soon we have had ours for years and it is starting to show it!
    You take really nice pictures. I was going to ask you what kind of camera you had a couple posts ago, but never did. What kind did you have before you got the Nikon D3000 (the one you used to take the trip pictures. I thought you did really good on those!)?
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Livvy!
    How did you get your own little "stamp" on your pictures? I have trying to do that for a while!
    Great pictures!!!! :)
    Blessings,
    Lys

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I LOOOOOVE the camera!
    --Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. *GASP*
    YAY!!!! Congratulations!! And I'm so very happy you got a Nikon.

    Can't wait to see more pictures!!

    Love,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!! I am Glad you got a Camara! Would you like to email?? Our email add. is
    cowgirls4ever@gmail.com
    just give us a email! thanks Love Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Livvy, that is wonderful! I'm saving for a nice camera like that, but I still have a ways to go :)
    You do beautiful photography work - do you have a business?

    I'm guessing your other gift is a horse?

    SOLI DEO GLORIA!

    -Kyrie<><

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME pictures!!!
    like kyrie asked, do you have a photography busines???

    ReplyDelete