Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

May I Introduce To You; Bandit

G'day to you all!

Here are the pictures of the other gift I received! For many, many years my sisters and I have wanted a horse. Mom and Dad weren't planning on getting us a horse this year, but the Lord brought Bandit to us, and we are so very happy! The girls and I are ecstatic. He's definitely the largest present we have ever received! FYI, Bandit is an 8 year old bay Quarter horse gelding. He's got so much personality.

Here are some pictures of our gorgeous boy:

He loves running around his yard. He also loves peppermints, sweet feed, a good grooming, attention, and having his mane and tail brushed.

"Excuse me, but if you're not going to eat that...."

He likes to listen to Emily and Ivey's MP3 players. These play with speakers so you don't need headphones. Bandit especially likes the songs with whistling.

He also likes to give us a heart attack. He'll come barreling up at 20 miles per hour than screech to a halt with his nose right in our faces. Quite "exhilarating", you might say.

Definitely my favorite picture of Bandit. Taken on Christmas day.


Beannacht do anois,

14 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING, Livvy!!!! He's a beautiful horse, and what fun to have all of that personality...I'm ready to get a horse like that because we have 1 old one who we aren't able to ride all that much:(

    Have FUN:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    I thought it was a horse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I don't have any horses of my own, but I go to a barn where I like to claim the horses are mine. lol. There is a Tennessee Walker mare who is black (and huge) named Bandit!
    Enjoy Bandit! He looks amazing and sweet!
    -Lys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he's BEAUTIFUL, Livvy!! I bet y'all are so excited. What a special Christmas gift! :)

    ~ Much Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that must be so exciting!! Congratulations Livvy! Horses are so much fun! I used to own a Tenesee walker and we now have a mini horse. :)
    God Bless,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, he's a beautiful horse!!! :) I hope you are able to share many memories with and about him. :)

    In Christ,

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome horse! my aunt's horse is just the same except for a "girl" :) i used to ride but haven't in almost 8 years! sad :(
    like the mp3 pic! funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning creature! What a wonderful gift!

    Have a very bright, very cheerful day!
    Eyebright

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is very beautiful! Horses are very fun...but lots of work! I have one, too!

    ~Hannah Paige

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures Liv, I'm so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone, for y'alls sweet comments! I enjoy reading each and every one!

    Blessings,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool that you got a horse. I love horses!!! He's so beautiful!!! I love his color.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Livvy !
    I love your blog and your horse ! !
    I dream of having a horse ! I want one so bad ! Maybe one day i'll have one ! :0)

    - Lorren

    ReplyDelete