Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

In Regards To My Previous Camera

Hello All!
Recently I was asked by several sweet readers which camera I used last year, so I decided to post about it in case some more of y'all were wondering as well. :)

The camera I used was a Kodak easyshare c913. Yes, it was pink. =D

You can get them rather inexpensively as they sell for about $25.00 on ebay.
About the camera:
The first thing I should mention is the durability of this camera. Ours stood up to almost a year of inexplicably rough wear and tear, and still works great. The camera itself is really nice when it comes to features, as you can change the light setting for warmer or cooler colors, and you can choose between sepia, monochrome (black and white), colored, etc. etc. It has a nice zoom, and it can hold several pictures in the internal memory in case you don't have the card at that "perfectly picturesque moment".
Overall, it's a great camera when you consider how much it can be bought for and all of the things you can do with it. I had fun fooling around with it to try and get some pictures that I really liked. You can read more about it here. Oh, and it also comes in a gorgeous purple lavender as well!
Thank y'all for asking and thanks for all of the sweet comments!
Blessings,

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Livvy!
    We have an older Kodak right now and it gets hard to use by the day! I think we will get a new one VERY soon!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Livvy,
    How do you sign your posts with your name in cursive? Please give me an FYI on that! It looks awesome. and congrats on the new camera:).
    to contact me - you could click on my name which takes you to my profile and then you can email me from there!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry bout ur old camera, but yay for ur new one! very cool blog btw! definitely gonna follow u! :)

    In Christ,
    anna :)
    www.sistersnthesavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Livvy,
    I just wanted to let you know that I've given you an award. I don't know if you've already gotten this one, but just check out latest post to see. :)

    ~ Blessings to you,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Kodak EasyShare C433, and my brother has an EasyShare too, but his is a C613. And then one of my sisters has one, too, but I don't know what model it is. I really enjoy the EasyShare cameras. They are really durable. Mine even got dropped in the water once at the beach, and has worked fine with no apparent damage. Although now it has a cracked screen because someone dropped it :(, so I'm dreaming of upgrading to a "fancy" camera like your Nikon D3000 sometime and using my brother's for the most part for now. :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Livvy! I really enjoy looking at your blog! And I love your Title! And all of the art work on your side bar, a lot like mine! You can check out my blog, at~ johanna-an-old-fashioned-girl.blogspot.com

    Have a Blessed day!

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and Thanks for becoming my follower! I am now your follower!

    Your Loving Sister in Christ,
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear livvy need yourhelp - its' jessica again and my signature isn't working - as soon as the page is done loading, it gets all grainy looking - and do u know how to fix that?? thx!

    ReplyDelete
  9. also, I will do a post so you can see what i'm talking about ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Livvy,

    I currently have a small camera of my own, but I have been thinking about upgrading to a nicer one like your Nikon. Thank you for sharing the pictures!

    Love in Christ,
    Sarah Elizabeth

    P.S. I have swiched to my new website here- www.altogetherjoyful.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Livvy, me again :)
    I figured out that the problem is my blog's background. When i get rid of the background, the signature works just fine, however, when i put it back, the signature turns all grainy again. Any ideas on how to fix that, or should I change my background? You can head over to my blog to look at the background. Leave a comment on my blog to let me know!! Thanks! also, do you think i should just change my layout? I'd have to fix up my fonts, etc. again
    I don't HAVE to have this signature:) but i would like it!! :)
    Thanks,
    Jessica Faith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about the confusion in my comments! I wrote the comment "Thanks for following"! on accedent! I thought I was on someone else's blog!!!

    But now I can say Thanks so much for following, I really, Really like your blog, and have already added the butten to my sidebar!

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    Your Loving Sister in Christ,

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you're still enjoying your new camera greatly! It looks really nice... My brothers and I bought our mother a Kodak camera for her birthday this year (similar to your old one) and so far, it's lived through being dropped in a snowbank, so we're happy about that!

    Your blog is very pretty~

    ReplyDelete