Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Tag & An Award :)

Beneath The Apple Tree, By Daniel Ridgway Knight


I was tagged by Kelsey and Kyrie a few weeks ago. Thank you ladies!

Six names you go by: Olivia, Livvy, Livvy Taylor, Lolly, Girlie, Yi-Ya (Levi's name for me!)

Three things you are wearing right now: Tiered denim skirt, white shirt, bare feet?.

Three things you want very badly right now: To have life settle down, to catch up with some things, for mom to have another baby. :)

Three things you did last night/yesterday: Brought our cow to the butcher, talked alot with Mike, knitted a dishcloth.

Two things you ate today: An egg, a glass of water?

Two people you last talked to on the phone: Mom and Mike.

Two things you are going to do today/tomorrow: Walk for awhile, probably get into town tomorrow.

Your three favorite beverages: Sweet tea, cherry coke, iced cappuccino. (I'm funny that way :))

I now tag Camille, Emmy & Ivey, Mike, & Lissie Darcy.


I was also awarded by Charity! Thank you Charity!


The rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Copy the Award.
Post it in your blog
Tell us 7 things that your readers don't know
Link 7 new bloggers as recipients
Notify winners of award with comment on their blog
Keep being awesome

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:::<:<:<:<:<:<:<:


  • My eyes are light blue with a tinge of green.
  • My hair has grown past my waist.
  • It's golden at the ends and is growing out dark blonde/brown.
    I love Celtic folk music. I really like anything Celtic. :)
  • I am Scottish, Irish, & Welsh. Mostly Irish, though.
  • I enjoy seeing lovely, edifying art. The paintings on my blog are some of my favorites.
  • 181 days 'till I'm 17. :)

I award Camille, Emmy & Ivey, Lissie Darcy, Mike, and if you haven't recieved this, then I officially award you!


Hope you all enjoyed!


4 comments:

  1. Fun tags, Livvy! I enjoyed reading your answers. Oh, and I love the paintings on your blog. They are all so pretty!! :)

    ~ Love & Blessings,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will try to do it as soon as possible, but you know how that goes. ;)

    Love,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by from my cousin's blog. Your blog is so cute!! I LOVE the background!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Livvy!

    You should post a picture of yourself!! And btw..green eyes are awesome and so are blue! I'm envious! I got stuck with light/gold brown. :(

    =D

    I really like the paintings/art you have on your blog, I haven't told you but I admire it!

    Love,

    Lisse

    ReplyDelete