Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

G'day ladies! I hope y'all are having a wondeful HOLYday season!

I thought today I would do The Simple Woman's Daybook. If you would like to do it as well you can go here to learn more.

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>::::<:<:<:<:<:<:<:<:<

Today: December 21 2009.

Outside my window: Cold, sunny, and windy. There's a heavy frost on the ground.

I am thinking: About Christmas, about friends, and about a wonderful secret.

I am thankful for: My family, my lovely friends & readers (and lovely comments!), my home,
and so many other things!

From the kitchen: Breakfast for the late-sleeping little's will be under way in a minute.

I am wearing: A tiered denim skirt (these things are indispensable), a lavender colored shirt, my hair down.

I am creating: A knitted dishcloth, an apron for Ella, a blouse from a vintage pattern, and some secret things.

I am going: No wheres today, that I know of. We have to make sure the house is sparkling and cozy for Christmas, as well as get a few other things done.

I am reading: A bio of Martha Washington, Undaunted Courage, and a few others.

I am hoping: That I get everybodies presents bought/made in time!!

I am hearing: My playlist (tell me I'm not the only one who listens to theirs when creating a post?), and Emily arranging some presents under the tree.

Around the house: Rather quite, not much going on yet.

One of my favorite things:A nice chilly day (with a fire in the fireplace and some hot tea, of course!).

A few plans for the rest of the week: Getting into town, some last minute shopping on my part, Christmas baking, hopefully a trip to Jo Ann's. :)

Here is a picture I am sharing:

Our Home, complete with a goat in the front yard. :)


Merry Christmas y'all!

The above painting; "Brittany Girl" By Daniel Ridgway Knight

The Simple Woman's Daybook icon used with permission.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog you have here Livvy! And what a delightful post! Thank you for sharing with me. And I love the style of picture on your side bar.

    In Christ,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post, Livvy!
    I always enjoy reading daybooks. :)
    Oh, and I listen to my playlists all the time.
    I really enjoy listening to them while I'm
    blogging, so you're not the only one! ;)

    ~ Love & Blessings,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Livvy, your home is BEAUTIFUL! And what picture isn't complete without a goat in it lol? I love it! Have a lovely day:)

    ReplyDelete