Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Irish Blessings

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.
۞
May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your
world with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours!



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Irish blessing! My sister Abigail sang this a few weeks ago for her voice lessons:)

    - Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is beautiful, Livvy!
    Thank you so much for posting it. :)

    ~ Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Irish blessings. Full of love and ardent sincerity. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love your blog!
    BTW I am Krystle AKA Kryssy.
    I am on a search for some christian young lady friends !
    I would love to get to know you !
    drop by my way at http://kryssylovesroses.blogpot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have awarded you. Look at my blog to see more
    --Allison

    ReplyDelete