Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Swagbucks

Perhaps you've heard of this before, but I wanted to make sure.

Swagbucks is a search engine that pays you for using them. Every search you make might win you anything from 1 to 500 swag bucks! Now, swagbucks are different than actual money. For example, 45-125 swagbucks will get you an online $5 amazon gift card (the price depends on if it's on sale or not). They have a store where you can buy many different items, including more gift cards, iPods, MP3 players, PSPs, guitars, airline miles, and much, much more.

When you sign up, you will immediately start earning swagbucks. They even start you off with 3. The more you search, the more you earn! You can shop through them and earn money that way, as well. For every $5 you spend, you earn 1 swagbuck. Occasionally, a "swag code" will come up, allowing you to make even more swagbucks, without searching!

Also, if anyone signs up under your personal code, then you will receive the same amount of swagbucks they earn through searching! In other words, if they search for something and earn a swagbuck, you automatically receive one.

The best part?

It's all free.

So, is it time to start earning Christmas money, or what?
If you would like to help me out, you can sign up under my code, and I'll be that much closer to buying this. Dad has always wanted a good quality camera, and I would love to give it to him for his birthday in April.

Thanks and Blessings,
~Livvy

11 comments:

  1. Yup,
    I'll DEFINITELY consider this.
    An' I'll probably end up doing this.
    :) If I do I'll help you out like you asked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Johann!
    I really appreciate it!

    Blessings,
    Livvy
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard about it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awarded you, check it out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Momma has been doing this, so instead of searching on google, she tells use to use Swagbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting about this, Livvy! I've never heard of it, but I just might have to check it out soon. :)

    ~ Love in Christ,
    Lindsay

    P.S. - Be sure to check out my blog for a special giveaway I'm doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been doing it! And best of all it doesn't support the world like Google does. Great post Livvy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I signed up under your acount, least ways, I clicked on the link as said 'my code'. I haven't searched at all 'cept once. I'm planning on using it a bit more.
    ~Johann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Johann. I really do appreciate it!
    So far I have made enough swagbucks to buy one of the $5 gift cards, and I am half way to buying another. Each one counts, and I only need about 209(!) more to buy the camera for Dad. :)

    Thanks again,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Livvy~

    How many swagbucks do you need to buy that camera? Are there different cameras you can get through swagbucks?

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Sister in Christ,

    When I last calculated it, the amount of swagbucks I needed was about 10,800.
    This is because I need 45 swagbucks to buy a $5 Amazon gift card, and that's where the camera can be bought (Amazon).
    I need 240 $5 gift cards to equal $1,200 (the price of the camera).

    Thanks for your interest, I hope this helps!
    ~Livvy

    P.S I don't think Swagbucks has cameras you can buy, but there are alot of other things there.

    ReplyDelete