Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Photoshoot Of Levi

A few days ago we went and bought a pair of piglets to raise. When we were there I brought out the camera and took some pictures. Soon Levi caught my attention and I shot some of him.
These are in no particular order, just how I loaded them. :)
Big Blue Eyes

Baby Toes

Baby Feet

Smirk

Concentration

Simplistic Beauty

A Smile

A Grin

Daddy bought us some ice cream, and
somehow Levi went unnoticed for 5 minutes.


My Favorite
A Sleepy Yawn
I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
I think siblings make some of the best portraits.
Blessings,
~Livvy

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the pictures.

    Blessings,

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi is so adorable! Is he 1 year old? Thanks for sharing the cute pictures:)

    Your friend,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how sweet! Ice-cream definitely can get messy ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ladies!
    Kelsey,
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked them!

    Jenna,
    Thank you, as well! Yes, he is 20 months. Your welcome!

    Sarah,
    You obviously speak from experience! LOL!

    Blessings Sisters!
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete