Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Back Home Again

Hello All!

My family and I returned from our trip on Sunday morning at 4:00 AM safe and sound.
The drive was almost 7 hours both ways, but it was enjoyable.
The trip has a bit of a story to it, but as I don't have the pictures ready yet, that will have to wait for a day or so. :)

Also, I have a new blog! It's about herbs and natural remedies. I've just started it, so there's only a couple of posts, but I'm already working on the next post. If you'd like to read it, you can click here.

I'll be back soon!

Blessings,
~Livvy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Livvy,
    I'm so glad you and your family had an enjoyable and safe trip! I can't wait to hear more about it. :)

    ~ Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey glad ur all home safe and sound..hope y'all had fun!

    -Annie W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pictures!
    -allison

    ReplyDelete