Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Any Ideas?

I have been thinking of using a new background for my blog, but I can't find anything that I like.
I thought one of y'all might have seen something on one of these many free background sites.

I'm looking for something feminine, not too floral, preferably with richer colors (as in jewel tones) as opposed to extra bright colors. Nothing with too much white, as I've found this can be hard on the eyes. Nothing too plain, yet not too "busy". I like
this look, but am already using it for my herb blog, so anything similar might work.
And lastly, something you think would match my blog. :)

Thank you, and blessings!

~Livvy

P.S I doesn't have to go with my header, as I will probably be working with that, as well.

4 comments:

  1. I just found a wonderful website/blog that has bunches of free backgrounds. If you go to my blog you can go right to it. It s the first thing on my sidebar!! Its the same place I got mine. Let me know if you find anything you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good place to look is www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. They have tons of great backgrounds there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some CUTE places to looks at:

    www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
    www.aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com
    www.shabbyblog.com

    (I see that the previous comment had the first one I suggested :) )

    -ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the links!
    I think I've found a background I like, so hopefully it will stay for awhile! :)

    Blessings,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete