Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

Hello y'all!
Have you ever noticed what wonderful things people with no children miss?
This would look like a huge unwelcome mess to some, but dirt can always wash off, and it was just so cute!

We were all out in the garden and Mike was tilling it up when we first noticed Levi had walked over to where a leak in the hose was leaving a mud puddle.
After about 5 minutes we all looked around to see where he had gotten to, and found him happily splashing away. And tossing. And tasting. But a little dirt never hurt anyone, so we didn't worry. He stayed there for about 20+ minutes. I was very glad the camera was near by with fresh batteries. :)

Just to see how much he could understand when we told him to do something, I told him to put some dirt on Emmy. My mistake. Sorry Emmy.
He's obviously just not listening at any other given time. Except, mentioning food often brings interesting results.

"*Gasp*, did you see that?!?"


Oh well, she was dirty anyhow.

"I wonder if this is washable..."


Oh, the joys of little manhood.


Siblings are so much fun.
~Livvy

5 comments:

  1. how cute! My brothers and sisters would probably play in the mud too if they could :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute, Livvy! Siblings are, indeed, a lot of fun. :)

    Blessings,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't siblings wonderful? lol!
    No, actually I do love my siblings a lot, I have 7 of them. I like all those pictures! Wow!
    Maria Aaltje H :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't siblings wonderful? lol!
    No, actually I do love my siblings a lot, I have 7 of them. I like all those pictures! Wow!
    Maria Aaltje H :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. opps, I accidentually ust have pushed "publish" twice. sorry!

    ReplyDelete