Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just a little longer

Hello!!!!
I'm sorry it's taking so long to get the SAICFF posts out, I'm experiencing minor difficulty's.
Once again, we have a virus at the same time as our computer! Well, actually, we picked up the Flu from someone in San Antonio, and the computer is trying to download some sort of virus again. Thus slowing it down.
Dad and I are the only ones who have not come down with the Flu. I have been extra busy making cookies and tea, and keeping things clean. When I have a rare moment, I try to work with the pictures. I hope to have a post out soon, though. I am working on it.
I'm also very busy keeping up with sign-ups for our conference.

Well, please keep us in prayer, and keep checking for the post!
Like I said, I have some wonderful news to share.

Blessings,
~Livvy

5 comments:

  1. Sorry ya'll have the flu!
    (I found your blog through Ellie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stephanie!
    Welcome to my blog.
    I read your's and think it's lovely!
    Hope you stop by often!

    Blessings,
    ~Livvy
    P.S
    Thank you, I think we'll be over it soon.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm praying for you! I know how Hard it is when a big family gets sick...ick!!!
    Can't wait to hear all about your time in Texas:)

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,
    I found you blog through stephanie's,
    Hope you get over your illness soon. :-)

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you don't catch it! Hope you get your pics. up soon.

    ReplyDelete