Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My favorite things

Well, Winter is here! It astounds me how fast time goes by.

Because I enjoyed doing a Autumn post about my favorite things, I decided to do a winter post, too.

So here are some of my favorite things about Winter:



  • Beautiful clouds
  • Colder weather
  • Christmas
  • Lots of hot chocolate
  • The bare trees against the sky
  • A fire in the fireplace everyday
  • Looking forward to Spring
  • Dad gets a break from work
  • Perfect weather for photography
  • The upcoming SAICFF and Dad's conference
  • Looking forward to a grand new adventure

I guess that's all for now.

Hope you all have a beautiful and joyous Christmas.

With much love,

~Livvy

;)

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you also, Lauren Ann!
    Blessings!
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Livvy!
    I am so glad that you stumbled across my blog! May I ask where you found it? It sounds like we have alot in common, and I always love meeting other christian girls my age - especially if we have lots of the same interests!!!
    Thank you for following my blog, and I look forward to getting to know you better:)
    ~Lots of Christmas blessings~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jenna!

    Actually, I found your blog by looking for all the people who favorited the song "In Christ alone". It's one of my favorites.

    I, too, love to meet Christian sisters through blogs.
    I agree how we have much in common, and I so enjoy your blog!

    I had a little Nubian herd not long ago. They are very sweet animals.
    I hope you visit often!

    Merry Christmas and may the Lord bless you and your family!

    ~Livvy
    P.S. Thank you for following my blog, too.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for awarding me, Livvy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome, Bethany!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete