Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Unofficial Christmas Tag

Hello all!

This tag looked like fun, and Camille thought I should do it, so here it is!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper is prettier, but bags are easier to use!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real! Especially if we cut our own.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually right after Thanksgiving, but this year we were busy.

4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? Of course. Unless it's too rich.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Either my Kirsten doll, or my Boxcar Children Cookbook.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but each year another piece goes missing. :(

8. Hardest person to buy for? Either Dad or Gabe.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Em and Iv.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember any that I didn't like.

12. Favorite Christmas movie(s) ? It's a Wonderful Life.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? About 1-2 months before.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge. ;)

16. Clear or colored Christmas lights? Colored!

17. Favorite Christmas song(s)? Country Christmas sung by Roger Whittaker.


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yep.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Usually a star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning and evening.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? THE COMMON COLD!!!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything we've collected over the years.

24. Favorite dinner for Christmas? Our own ham, a few side dishes, and chocolate cake!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Canon SD Powershot 1100, light blue, please. ;)

26. Do you bake lots of goodies during the holidays? Sometimes.

27. Do you decorate different rooms of your home? Yes.

28. What decorations do you put outside? Lights usually.


29. How do you spend Christmas Eve?

We go to Pine Mountain and go to a evening Lord's Supper and then drive up on the mountain and look down at Callaway Gardens. They always have about 6 different Christmas songs playing at a time.

30. Is Christmas your favorite holiday? For certain!

Anyone who wants to can do it!

Thanks for suggesting I do the tag, Camille.



Merry Christmas, y'all!



~Livvy

4 comments:

  1. Hello Livvy!
    I have been reading your blog a few weeks now. I like it! I have also started following your brother Mike's blog. You are both great writers! I did this tag too. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany: You should do this tag, I think you would enjoy it!

    Bria: Hello! Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you are enjoying it. I have read your blog also, it's very pretty! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I hope you visit often!

    Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livvy,
    I awarded you on my blog!!

    ~Camille

    ReplyDelete