I've been keeping busy lately, that's why there hasn't been a post. Dad is helping Mr. Botkin put the afore mentioned conference together, so he said I may help, too. Today I've been making lists of everyone's info and such. I also have been drafting an e-mail to be sent.
Other things I have been doing are crocheting, reading my Bible, reading Princess Adelina, helping mom, and such things. As well as daily household chores.
Levi's first birthday was yesterday! He has grown so much from the tiny bundle that came to us not so long ago. It's incredible how time goes by so quickly when there are little ones in the house.
Also, I've been tagged again. Lauren Ann and Mike tagged me.
This tag requires that you put down ten New Years resolutions.
I don't make resolutions, but here are some things I would like to accomplish in the coming year.
- Lord Willing:
- I would like to finish reading my Bible
- I'll finish my Illuminating pages
- I'll try to finish up my arrangement of Be Thou My Vision
- I want to improve my bread-making skills
- I want to learn how to sew
- I'm going to be helping out more in the garden
- I'm going to try and be a better blessing to Mom and Dad
- I want to get ahead on my education so I can graduate early
- I'm going to help Mike make a movie
- And I'm going to try and follow where the Lord leads, and learn to be content with where I am
Thank you, Lauren and Mike!
I tag Joanna, Camille, Everly, and Ellie.
By the way, I was awarded by Joanna! Thanks so much Joanna, it means alot!
I award Camille, Everly, Jenna, and M.E and I.V.
In other news, please be praying for Mike. He is going to be flying out to Texas for the Christian Filmmakers Academy. He will be gone awhile, so please keep him in your prayers.
Thank you all!
Have a blessed day,