Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally, a post!

Wow, it's been awhile!!

My time on the computer is pretty limited these days, so I rarely have time for a nice long post like I've been wanting to do. Here are some things I've wanted to post about the last few weeks:

1. Mom's Birthday

2. Autumn

3. More Autumn

4. Autumn decorating

5. Levi

6. Alot of different things around here!!!

Now let's see how much of this I can do.

All of us hope to attend a community yard sale on Friday to sell a few things, and I am trying to bake a few things to sell.

So far today I have made Gingerbread, 2 Pumpkin Pies, 2 loaves of Pumpkin Bread, a Pound cake, and Snicker doodle dough. Lord willing I will make a few things later on such as Snicker doodles and Butterscotch Bars

Tomorrow I hope to make Lollipops, Marshmallows, Brownies, Krispie Treats, Popcorn Balls, Cupcakes, and Caramel Apples. Whew! I have alot to do!!!
I won't be home til about 1 or 2 o'clock tomorrow, so I'll probably be up late.

I'm hoping that just about everything will sell, but whatever doesn't Mike will eat. Everyone else probably will too, for that matter. ;)



On another note, Levi is now 9 months old! :(
I wish I had some pictures, but at the moment I don't. I'll have to post some soon.
Maybe I can get all those posts out that I want to. At least the Autumn post.
:)
~Livvy

By the way, it was 54 degrees outside this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment