Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Coming Soon

The adventures of Rascal Peasantdog and his sidekick,
Calvin, Pocket Protector Puppy


Earlier on today Mike, Emmy, Ivey and I took a pair of pants Mom was throwing away and put them on Rascal. We stuck his head in one pants leg and his front legs in the other. Our puppy we stuck in the pocket. He actually liked it. As a matter of fact, both of them did. That is, until Rascal tried to walk.

They say pictures speak a thousand words....



Need I say more?

Hope this brightened your day!

~Livvy

6 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I know one time one of our friends dogs had to wear underware because they were poty training her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Livvy! I found you through Bethany's blog. We have a lot in common! I am 15 too, the oldest of 5. I look forward to reading your blog!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Bethany: We love to tease our dogs like that, I'm afraid. It's so funny though, and if the dog actually likes it, why not?
    Lol, Blessings!
    ~Livvy

    Ashley:
    Hello! Thanks for coming to my blog, I enjoy visitors. I agree with you that we have alot in common, I read your blog and enjoyed it. I'm the second oldest of 7. Thanks for commenting!
    Come back soon!
    Blessings,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pics Liv!

    I still think that we need to rename the pup Bruiser.

    Guess what, your Tagged!
    "Revenge, oh revenge is sweet!"

    God Bless,
    ~Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My name is Lj, and your dogs are hilarious!!! I just started a blog, and yours looks neat. I have nine puppies and two dogs.
    L8R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lj!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
    What kind of dogs do you have?
    Hope you visit often!
    Blessings,

    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete