Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

~Autumn~ My favorite Season


Well, I guess it's about time for a small Autumn post!
Here are some of my favorite things about Autumn:

  • The brisk, cool weather
  • The clear blue sky
  • Hikes and walks
  • Blustery winds
  • The leaves changing colors
  • Soft, warm cardigans
  • Mums and Pumpkins
  • Hot chocolate
  • The first fire in the fireplace
  • Peanut butter fudge
  • Cider, bowls of popcorn and a good movie
  • Mandarin Cranberry candles!

To name just a few!

We all went on a short hike in Pine Mountain the other day, it was so much fun.

Maybe I'll put some more pictures out soon, I have quite a few!

~Livvy


2 comments:

  1. I love autumn also. Probably the most reason is because my
    Bithday's in autumn. And we like it when it gets cold so we can go in the wood around our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethany!
    Thats a really nice thing to do in Autumn, too. Happy Birthday by the way!
    Blessings,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete