Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A tidbit of news

Hello!
I'm afraid this post will have to be quick, as I don't have much time, and I don't have any pictures ready.
We haven't taken any pictures lately, as we lost the memory card to the camera a week or so ago. I finally found it in the desk organizer on the kitchen counter, but now the problem is finding some rechargeable batteries :).

Fall is almost here, at least the beginning of fall.
The leaves have yet to change colors, and the temperature hasn't dropped, but soon we'll begin our fall cleaning and decorating.
I had hoped to make at least 6 Christmas gifts this month, so I have a pretty big task ahead of me. Also, I need to plan the fall and winter garden this month, as well as research some things for Mom and Dad.

I have a lot more to say, but it will have to wait.

See Ya'll!
~Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment