Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

No pictures just yet

Hello!
Here I am again. Unfortunately, there are no pictures for this post.
Something happened to our computer the other day during a thunderstorm, so I'm here on Mike's PC typing out a post. We should have the computer back soon though.
We've been having a good bit of rain around here lately. Its been raining about 2-3 times a week. It's still very hot and humid most of the day, but in a little over a month the leaves are going to change colors and the air will start to cool down. Fall will be here!
I finally won a game of Egyptian Rat Rummy, after about 9 games! Sometimes I just don't want a hard slap on the hand, so I let Mike take the stack. :)
No, actually, my mind just wanders during the game, so I see the cards go down too late. ;)
Well, I've got to get off now.
Have a blessed day!
~Livvy

10 comments:

  1. Livvy,
    I agree with Tricia Ann- your new look is very pretty!
    Hope we can see y'all soon!

    Camille S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camille!
    Thank you, I thought it needed a change :).
    Our family is really looking forward to seeing you all again!
    Hope you have a lovely summer,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know when y'all might be coming? We're really looking forward to it also!

    BTW, my blog address is annacamille96.wordpress.com if you want to check it out.

    Talk to you later!

    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Camille!
    We're not sure when we might come up, probably around October though.
    I saw your blog, it's wonderful! The pictures are very pretty. Emily says hi BTW ;).
    TTYL!
    ~Liv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say hi to Emily! (And the rest of your family)

    Glad you like my blog!

    Talk to you soon,

    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, would you mind if I put your blog on my Links? I understand if you don't want me to.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure Camille! And I'll add you to my links. :)
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Livvy! If you go to my blog, you'll see that I've already added you on to my links.

    TTYL!

    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  9. BTW, your background is really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete