Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

A few pictures

Hello!
The reason I haven't posted anything lately is because our computer crashed due to lighting.
We finally got it back though. I'm in a rush today, due to a cold that the majority of the family came down with yesterday. I haven't quite come down with it, but I'm starting to feel under the weather. Here are some pictures though. Just a few today, but I hope to get back as soon as possible.
Enjoy!

This kinda describes the way I feel. ;)





Levi will be taking pictures soon, I think.







This is our kitten, Hobbes.

Mike and I have alot of fun with him, teasing the other cats!

I'll have to post some pictures of him "playing" soon.




Have a wonderful day!
~Livvy

6 comments:

  1. Livvy,
    Do you like cats/kittens? I love them! We have four cats on our farm and two of them are mine. The mother's name is Maddie Belle and her baby's name is Marbles. Maybe someday I'll post pictures of them on my blog. They're sooo cute!! (Just like every other cat.)

    TTYL,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camille!
    Yes, cats are my favorite animal. We have six at the moment, Coconut is the oldest and she is mine. I've had her for about 7 years. The white cat in the first picture is Zinnia. We also have Larkspur, Repacheep, Hobbes, & Dixie Belle.
    Your kitty names are so cute!
    TTYL,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livvy,
    I'm really glad you like the name Marbles. When I told my family that I named him that, they really didn't like it. I'm so glad someone likes it besides me!! :D

    Hope your family feels better soon!

    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Camille!
    I think Marbles is a really cute name for a kitty!
    We've had so many cats in the past, I've almost run out of names! LOL!
    TTYL!
    ~Livvy

    BTW, we actually have 7 cats. I forgot to mention Candy-Cane.
    Well, at least we don't have a mouse or snake problem!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comment, Bertha!

    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete