Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New look

Hello!
I hope it has been a wonderful summer for you so far.
I am enjoying it.
Anni's pen was built not long ago, & her kids are growing like the weeds in the pasture.
Levi is the same way, and turned seven months old today. He thinks he can walk already. :)

I've already started planning my Christmas gift list for everyone, and we are working on fixing up some of the bedrooms in the house. Mike and Gabe's room was painted and organized and Mama and Dad's bathroom was painted and fixed up a little bit. Dad is working on putting up some trim in there also. I think we will start working on Emmy and Ivey's room next. Mama thinks that some baby blue floral wallpaper, wainscoting, crown molding and some new accessories will perk it up. Emmy and Ivey will be turning thirteen this year, so Mama wants it fresh and new for them. I already know what colors my room needs. :)

My blog needed some perking up itself, so I added some music and a fresh background.
I hope to put out more frequent posts and pictures ASAP.
What do you think?
Well, I gotta run.

~Livvy

No comments:

Post a Comment