Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2007

A 20th Anniversary


The 21 of March was my Mom and Dads 20th Anniversary.
I woke up and went to my Sisters room to say good morning and Ivey reminded me what day it was.
I had it in the back of my mind, I just had not really brought it forward yet. So I raced down, got out a cake mix, made it, got it in the oven, pulled the decorators frosting out of the pantry, colored it pink, got the cakes out, let them cool while I washed the cake decorators nibs, and set to work making a mess. I had never even seen Mom decorate a cake before, so I had no idea how to go about it.(Mom used to decorate cakes for people. Once when Mike was 3 he took the toy train off of a newly finished cake and licked the icing off! And HE talks about all the things that I did! ) Well, the cake I made Mom and Dad ended up being pink with white for the trim and the words. Later on that day Dad took Mom to the Gardens Restaurant in Callaway Gardens. It was sooooo beautiful from Mom and Dads description.
I guess thats enough for now!
I will try to post again soon.
Livvy

1 comment: